The Carnegie Elective Classifications management team does not work with individual campuses to avoid a conflict of interest. The staff for the Elective Classification in Leadership for Public Purpose is available to conduct multi-institution trainings. Rates and inquiry forms will be available soon.
HigherLed is a space for resources and trainings related to the Carnegie Elective Classification in Leadership for Public Purpose.
Upcoming Workshops, Webinars, and Conferences
- January 18, 2023: AACU Annual Meeting in San Francisco
- March 27, 2023: ACPA Annual Convention in New Orleans
- April 1, 2023: NASPA Annual Conference in Boston
Webinar Recordings & Podcasts
- January 9, 2023: Carnegie Elective Classifications 2022 Year in Review
- June 13, 2021: Webinar: Getting Started with the Leadership for Public Purpose Classification (link forthcoming)
- June 2, 2021: Webinar: Elevating the Status of Leadership Education and Development
- March 24, 2021: Rice Business Podcast “Owl Have You Know” with Tom Kolditz